I Ghiri Apartment
Sleeps 4Estate La Ripa, San Gimignano, comprises four properties each with their own private garden and a common pool set amongst four hectares of olive groves and open fields and far reaching views to San Gimignano towers
May 25th - June 28th
September 13th - October 4th
|Min stay: 4 nights
June 29th - July 19th
August 24th - September 13th
|Min stay: 5 nights
July 20st - August 23rd
|Min stay: 7 nights|
Flexible pricing and stay
- It faces mostly SW, apart one of the bedrooms which faces SE, and has a lovely view on the towers of San Gimignano.
- On the ground floor a large lounge with working fireplace and TV is separated by a beatiful stone archway from the dining room which has a fitted kitchenette with hob and oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer and filter coffee maker.
There is also a small laundry area with washing machine and washbasin plus dryer for external usage, iron and iron table.
Your hosts Alex and Margie are on hand to help with anything you may require.
- A stone stairway leads up to the first floor with double bedroom, twin bedroom (2 kids, one younger than 12) and a bathroom decorated with "Vietri" tiles with tub and separated shower.
- There is also a wooden staircase leading up to a small loft where you can retire and relax.
- Large master bedroom
- One double bedroom with single beds
- Vietri Tiles bathroom with shower and bath tub
- Large and fully equipped kitchen/dining room with fridge and freezer, gas cooker, electrical oven, microwave oven and dish washer
- Large living room with Digital Terrestrial TV, sofa and rocking chairs and small table
- Laundry room with washing machine and washing basin
- Private garden with umbrella and table and chairs for alfresco dining
- Portable barbecue for open-air cooking
- Exclusive garden with plenty of shade overlooking farmland
- 100 square meters swimming pool with sun loungers and white and blue umbrellas
- Quality linen and towels
- Satellite TV with Italian channels
- Firewood (extra)
- Baby cot/highchair
- Ten minutes to Certaldo and San Gimignano
- Under one hour to Siena
- One hour to Florence and Florence airport
- One hour to Pisa and Pisa airport
- A little more than a hour to the Coast (Cecina)
- Wine tasting by visits to most famous producers of wine in the Chianti hills
- Spectacular views from San Gimignano towers
- The entrance to the property is by a private country lane